Always very specific on your dating objective, and make sure you know what you are looking for.
If you want to specify your criteria you can use the privacy setting to specify your possible partners based on the following:
- Religion Believe
- Looking for
- Marital Status
Note: If you are open to everyone, you don't need to specify your privacy setting. The default option will open your profile to all the members.
Your dating profile is the center of everything when people want to know you.
- Make sure your profile is descriptive and reflex your personal
- Define what you are looking for, interest/hobbies, your first date plan, and about yourself
- As every profile is unique, your profile should be written by you and should not be copied from somewhere else
- A long and descriptive profile is more attractive then the short one
You will have more chance to success on your searching when you include the photos.
Your photos will be the first thing people look when they view your profile.
- All the photos must be appropriate
- The photo must be current or not too old
Always respectful and use proper word when chat or communicate with members